MultiTrack 1000 / 100GSM White Non Woven Geotextile Membrane
From £22.49 Excl. VAT
White Non Woven Geotextile Membrane. (please click to download Spec sheet)
The UK’s best selling general purpose White Non Woven Geotextile Membrane. Multi Track 1000 provides a superior cost-effective solution for separation and filtration. Widely used for both the general building and domestic markets, it creates a hardwearing sub base separation layer below driveways, pathways and hardstandings.
Applications for Multitrack 1000:
Separating/Strengthening layer under access roads and areas of hard standing.
Filter surround for trench drains.
Separation to stop the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers.
Filtration: allowing the flow of water whilst preventing the passage of soil.
Horse arenas: separation of infill materials.
Filter surround for infiltration tanks.
Needle Punched and Thermally Bonded Nonwoven Geotextiles have been designed to offer optimum performance per unit weight giving excellent mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties which make them the ideal choice for separation and filtration.
Produced on state of the art equipment, Thermally bonded geotextile membranes sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Typical applications for thermally bonded nonwoven geotextiles include:
- As a general purpose separator for use under site access roads and areas of hardstanding
- As a separation and strengthening layer under new roadways, car parks, industrial units etc.
- As a filter surround in the construction of a french drain or granular drainage blanket
- For separation: to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- For filtration: to allow the passage of fluids whilst preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil
1x14m Roll (14m2), 4.5x10m Folded Handypack (45m2), 2.25x25m Roll (56.25m2), 2.25x50m Roll (112.50m2), 4.5x100m Roll (450m2)