General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU.
- Your personal information is not required to visit this website.
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only required when you use the form on the ‘Contact‘ page to send THE IDEAL GARDEN a message. No personal data collected from this contact form is stored on this website.
SITE VISITATION TRACKING
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google does not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third party data processor.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.data store
LINKS TO 3RD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS / WEBSITES
THE IDEAL GARDEN includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of THE IDEAL GARDEN. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. It is our suggestion that you carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- THE IDEAL GARDEN do not store credit card details nor do we share personal and financial information collected with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- THE IDEAL GARDEN makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
Services we supply are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly process data of EU residents under the age of 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected data from an EU resident under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
This website takes every precaution to protect visitor’s information. When visitors submit personal information via this website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
Our website uses specialist security software to ensure data breaches do not occur. Security softwareprotects and monitors web traffic and web server logs, blocks potential hacks and notifies our IT Support instantly should there be any hack or breach.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our client information, not just the personal information, is restricted in our office, our computers are password protected. The servers that store personally identifiable information online are in a secure data centre environment, protected by SSL and login requires two-factor authentication.
RIGHT TO ACCESS
If you have any questions regarding Rights to Access please email us directly: [email protected]
If you have any questions regarding Data Portability please email us directly: [email protected]
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If a client requests to be forgotten but has invoices for services/products provided, we are, by UK Tax laws, required to keep these records for 7 years.
To request a ‘Right To Be Forgotten’ please email us directly: [email protected]
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable UK laws.