HOW TO STOP YOUR GRAVEL SINKING, RUTTING & GETTING EVERYWHERE!
Tired of dragging the wheelie bin across your gravel driveway and wish you could have a driveway where you glide over your gravel with no sinking at all?
CORE Drive is a new gravel system for driveways.
Honeycomb trays stabilise the loose gravel so that it does not rut or sink. Additionally a fabric on the back on the honeycomb tray prevents weed growth.
Couple this with the other many benefits of a CORE Drive driveways such as:
- Fully SUDS compliant porous surface – so no need for planning permission.
- Very strong and long lasting – your finished drive will take the weight of a truck not just a car!
- Easy to extend and change.
- ADA compliant – ideal for pedestrians, bicycles, & wheelchair traffic. You can pull a wheelie bin over it easily.
- Great for security because of the “crunch” of a gravel drive.
- Very cost effective – Cheaper than tarmac and typically half the price of block paving or resin bound gravel.
All good reasons why CORE Drive is by far our most popular driveway solution.
Leave a Comment