CORE Drive is a fantastic system for driveways. Homeycomb trays stabilise the loose gravel so that it does not rut or sink.
CORE Drive has many benefits over standard gravel driveways.
- No rutting or sinking – the honeycomb trays make sure the gravel stays where it is supposed to be.
- No weeds – a fabric on the back on the honeycomb tray prevents weed growth.
- Fully SUDS compliant porous surface – so no need for planning permission.
- Very strong and long lasting – your finished drive will take the weight of a truck not just a car!
- Easy to extend and change.
- ADA compliant – ideal for pedestrians, bicycles, & wheelchair traffic. You can pull a wheelie bin over it easily.
- Great for security because of the “crunch” of a gravel drive.
- Very cost effective – Cheaper than tarmac and typically half the price of block paving or resin bound gravel.